When a Lookup stitch is used, the Word Documents/PowerPoint Presentations which are going to be stitched into the main template at merge time gets determined by one or many values saved in a Lookup column in each row of the SharePoint List that the main Template is associated to.
For each item in the SharePoint List this Lookup column can contain one or many values. These values are selected from a range of possible values.
This type of stitch is only possible if the SharePoint List that the main Template is associated to have a Lookup column and for which multiple values can be selected. Lookup columns that only allow single values cannot be used for this type of stitch.
- On the left side of the Content Builder window, click on “Dynamic Content”,
- Select Multiple Documents/Multiple Presentations,
- Name the Content Section,
- Select the Stitch documents/presentations using a lookup,
- Select the Lookup field from the drop down list (this lookup field must exist in the templates data source),
- Click “Ok” to add the Content Section to the template.
This Content Section is available in Document and Slide Generation.