Build first implemented in: 184.108.40.206 & 220.127.116.11
The Filtered Wizard Content Section allows a pre-selection of specific documents and templates in SharePoint Document Libraries.
- Navigate to the Wizard Content tab, then click on the Filtered tab
For more information on adding a Content Section to a template, click here
- Provide the Section with a name (mandatory) and a description (not mandatory).
- Apply the necessary Wizard Content Settings.
For more information on Wizard Content Section Settings, click here
- Specify the SharePoint Library that needs to be filtered.
- Apply a filter on the Library.
1) Click Add Filter Now
2) Select the Field that needs to be filtered.
3) Select the operand for the filter.
4) Either enter in a value or use another field for comparison.
There is no limit to the amount of filters that can be applied to the Filtered Content Section. To add more, repeat the above process.
- Once the necessary filters have been setup for the Content Section, select the necessary Content Section settings.
For more information on Content Section settings, click here
The user can run a quick test to make sure that the filter is returning documents/presentations from the library.
- Click on the Test button.
- Once done, click OK to add it to the template.
Save and publish this template in order to make it available to be used in the Assembly Wizard.
For more information on how to Assemble with the Filtered Wizard Content Section, click here